= Zero Role Play Forum =
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Symphony of ages. ~discussion~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinxeysha
Admin
Jinxeysha

Symphony of ages. ~discussion~ Empty
PostSubject: Symphony of ages. ~discussion~   Symphony of ages. ~discussion~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:51 am

This post is for the symphony of ages - Rhapsody, Prophecy, Destiny, Requiem for The Sun, ect.- for discussion, comparison, and everything, I would love to make this into an actual rp on this sight but I'm still talking it over with the administrator! The basis of the story in case you haven't read it is: Rhapsody is a young Liringlass (half elf) she is a namer (basically a bard that can change peoples names heal them by knowing their true name ect.) she meets Achmed and Grunthor and they travel through the earth to avoid the oncoming destruction of their island. If you have not read this book, I highly recommend it to any fantasy lover. Both me and the admin absolutely adore this series. Thank you for your time.

Last edited by Kobu Zero on Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Admin Note: Capitolization, and a couple spelling errors.)
Back to top Go down
Kobu Zero
Admin
Kobu Zero

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Anuk Rift

Symphony of ages. ~discussion~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symphony of ages. ~discussion~   Symphony of ages. ~discussion~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:38 am

Aye, the Symphony of Ages is quite the read. I would know seeing as it's my favorite series ever. Yes we will do a rp out of it, that can just go into the Fantasy section. We could even start on it once I get character profile templates made up.

Still I think one of my favorite quotes from the books is from Prophecy.
Rhapsody: "Keep your hands off of my muffins sir."
Back to top Go down
http://kobuzeroproductions.webs.com/

Symphony of ages. ~discussion~
Page 1 of 1